Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rockstar

Who's kids aren't playing this game these days? I had these cute 4x6 pics and I wanted to put together a page to honer the cute rock stars. If you spend any time looking through magazines you know that people who are way more talented then I am use photo editing programs to change sizes and print them in lots of different sizes. I am still trying to figure out photo shop elements so most of my pictures get printed out in 4x6. Don't be afraid to use those 4x6 pictures they can still look great!
I also used some Halloween theamed papers I had been holding on too. I hate it when paper is almost too cute to use.
Today's Tip: use holiday paper on non holiday layouts.
Bonus Tip: cover naked chipboard with matching paper to add easy matching embellishments and dimension.

I run my paper through the Xyron. If you don't have one you could use a wet glue and let it dry for at least 4 hours. I put the paper on the chipboard and trim with my Fiskars fingertip craft knife. I usually ink around the edges a little bit and call it good.

Supplies used: Cardstock Prisim, Paper- Making Memories, rockstar sign- My Mind's Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment