Friday, August 7, 2009

OK first let me say I am sorry that the photo is not that great. I really need to invest in a photo tent but they cost quite a little bit. So alas we will need to make this work. Do you have any photo tips for projects I can use?

Anyhow this layout was so fun to make. I loved the look of die cut paper but I really have a tough time cutting it up and using. Typically I use just a bit of patterned paper so It was a little bit of a stretch to use the whole sheet. I love the look of layers and ribbon with flowers. I feel like this page looks great without looking overcrowded almost like a postage stamp.

The tip for today is not a new one and its not my idea, I picked it up somewhere along the scraping way: Follow the rule of 3. I have 3 groups of flowers in 3 sets. I also made sure that the flowers were attached to something, meaning they are not floating in the middle of the page somewhere. It adds balance and interest without making the page look too busy.

Supllies used: American crafts thickers, All other making memories.

1 comment: