Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School



I create a book for my cute son for each year highlighting all of his major events. He doesn't know about the books so I think they will be a nice surprise when he gets older and I give them too him. His yearly books are all 8x8. I enjoy the smaller format as his books are really a highlight of his year. The back to school page is one of the last but I always have fun using the cute supplies I can find.

Tip: the "sixth grade" sticker on this layout was backed with paper that didnt match my layout. I pulled it appart and added my own foam adhesive. Dont think that you have to use stickers as they come you can find lots of ways to embelish them.

Supplies Used: k.i. memories, School days paper. Reminisce, making the grade stickers. Card stock, from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment