Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gypsy play


This is my first attempt at playing with my gypsy, I welded the letters in the title. I must say their is a Major learning curve with the gypsy. The more I play with it the better I like it though. Do you have an gypsy questions? Did you get the gypsy? Do you like it? I know I have used my cricut more just playing with the gypsy then I have in a long time.
Supplies used: Patterned paper, journaling stickers: sassafrass lass Monkey embellishment: Maya road Brads from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great April. I don't have a Gypsy. I have the Design studio and didn't see what the Gypsy would do for me in addition. Why do you like it? I love my Cricut Expressions. Is it worth the price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point I am not compleatly sold on the gypsy. I was hoping it would be easier to see all of my cartriges without fliping through each one. I find the gypsy easier then design studio. I couldnt seem to make the design studio do what I wanted.
    However, the gypsy is over priced for what it can acomplish. I feel as if it were rushed to market to gain holiday sales and it could have used more beta testing. It bothers me when an iphone costs the same amount and functions infanitly better. I would wait for the price to come down and for the functionality to come up.

    ReplyDelete